Playing in the Snow  

Posted in , ,

Just to warn you, there is not a religious or sappy lesson to be learned from this blog, so don't come looking for one. This is just a quick little note about the fun that I had this morning. I have to stay late at my job tonight to get ready for our halloween alternative called Nerd Prom. So I had a little extra time at home this morning. Logan got up early, so we went downstairs, had coffee (and of course rice cereal), and then after some playing and throwing little toys around the room (which he can now do) he crashed back out. So I was thinking, maybe I can take some time while they are both sleeping and get ready for work....not so. Grace woke up almost immediately, and we went down stairs and got some food for her. Of course,the last time that we had snow, she was only a year old and was unable to really appreciate it. So I couldn't help myself, and I got her all bundled up in her snow suit, and once my mom got there to watch Logan, Grace and I headed out to the 2 inches of snow that covered Streetsboro this morning. We rolled around in the snow, Grace smiled her wonderful smile, and then we built a snowman. It was an aweosme time together in the first snow of the year!

This entry was posted at 8:51 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

aw, thats the cutest thing ever! I remember when my baby sister was old enough to "discover" snow - she was fascinated!

October 29, 2008 at 3:33 PM

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics