So from the title, you are probably already turned off because of the overused church statement and reply.

Pastor - "God is good!"

Congregation - "All the time!"

Pastor - "I can't hear you, God is good!!"

Congregation (a little louder) - "all the time!!"

So lets get past that because it is not what I am going to talk about.

for the past few weeks that phrase has been ringing in my head and in my heart. It has been a focal point of my prayers, worship, and conversation. I think that often time we forget that this is the truth. The God is indeed good, and that He can be nothing else but good. He does not just do good things, He is goodness.

I'm not sure that I need to expound much, I think I'm just to let that sink in. think about that that today. Its such a refreshing thought. When things get out of whack or overwhelming, or when you can't pay bills or your spouse is angry God is still good. We can always rest in that. It should take some weight off your shoulders. It should make you breathe a sigh of relief. God is good today, so don't. And guess what....God is going to be just as good tomorrow.

This entry was posted at 8:41 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

Clicky Web Analytics